It’s okay to admit it: you’ve had more than your fair share of hair related frustration! Relax, everybody does!
Curly, straight, long, or short. No matter who you are or what hair you wear, you are bound to have difficulty maintaining the health of your locks to sport a gorgeous “do”.
Is there something to be done for your poor, neglected head? How’s about some natural hair hacks?
Hacks For Dry Hair
Dry, brittle hair can be a hassle to work with. Lack of luster and shine makes your head look undernourished and lifeless! Use these treatments if you want to resurrect your thirsty tresses:
1. Swap out your conditioner with olive oil. Place a small amount of lightly warmed olive oil in your hand and apply to damp or dry hair, spreading root to tip. You can either let your hair dry naturally or put on a shower cap or towel for an hour.
2. Apple cider vinegar isn’t just for cooking! Make a restoring hair mask by combining two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, three tablespoons of whipped egg whites, and three tablespoons of olive oil. Generously coat hair and cover with plastic wrap and a towel for up to an hour. Shampoo like normal!
Hacks For Oily Hair
Many factors can make for an oily head. Though natural oil secretions are very important for hair health, an excess of oil can make your hair look dirty and stuck to your head. These hacks can dry up the oil and volumize!
3. Put an acid to good use! We aren’t expecting you to melt your scalp off, don’t worry! Some acidic foods can be used to control excess oil and balance your head’s pH. Try massaging tomato juice into your hair, letting it set for fifteen minutes, and rinsing with warm water. Lemon juice also works quite nicely.
4. Make a paste by mixing one part baking soda with two parts water. Spread this mix onto damp hair and leave for up to twenty minutes. Wash it out with a gentle shampoo.
De-Frizz & Strengthen Your Hair
Using every-day natural methods, you can naturally relax waves, decrease frizz, and even stimulate hair growth!
5. While aloe vera can combat sun burns, it also helps your hair! Due to its moisturizing properties, aloe vera can smooth and straighten strands. Leave an equal mixture of warmed olive oil and aloe vera on your hair for an hour. Rinse it off and lightly shampoo.
6. Ever consider using milk for your hair? The protein in milk is extremely beneficial by providing much needed strength and moisture. Rinse your hair with slightly diluted whole milk. Once your hair as soaked up the milk in thirty minutes, wash it with a gentle shampoo.
Tip For Beautiful Curly Hair
Without enough moisture and fortification, curly locks can look like a tangled mess atop your head. Give these remedies a shot, and repeat throughout the week!
7. Bubbly water can soothe tummies and tresses! Rinse your hair with non-flavored carbonated water after getting out of the shower. You will note less frizz and softness!
8. Even if you don’t have curly hair, eggs are a go-to in any beauty routine. Hair can take a toll after a while, so use an egg mask to repair and reinforce your strands. Whisk two eggs with two tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of plain mayonnaise. Massage into your hair, cover with plastic wrap and a towel, and shampoo after forty-five minutes.
As if disagreeable biological traits, weather conditions, and flat out hair envy are not enough, we have to deal with seeking out products and tools for the battle. The prices are ridiculous and the ingredients are often harsh chemicals that can severely damage hair. Using natural treatments with fortifying ingredients can boost your hair’s prosperity and beauty.
Next time you catch yourself frowning in the mirror at your irritable head, apply one of these remedies into your hair to unlock pure, healthy style…